I have a number of sewing projects that are in my pipeline. Depending on time and materials, I may hop around, but this is my current list:
- Box-Pleated Child’s Shirt (self-drafted) in a Winter Fawn fabric from HawthorneThreads.com
Black Sith Robe (Palpatine style in linen/rayon blend with satin-lined hood — for my mom y’all) DONE! Child’s Knit Maxi Skirt in various knits from GirlCharlee.com
- Hey June Kensington Dress in a Floral Knit
- Colette Sorbetto in a Rey (Star Wars) Style
Sewaholic Belcarra (in this gorgeous viscose I picked up while in Sydney this Fall as well as a rayon from The Cloth Pocket)
- Colette Moneta Dress – haven’t done this pattern yet, so I have a cheap-ish purple knit to try it out first!
- Colette Aster Blouse
- Colette Dhalia (needs a muslin in a bad way to test fitting issues)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Costume (her Finale costume)
- Sailor Saturn Fuku for yours truly!
Aside from photographing construction and results from my sewing adventures, I also have these projects in mind: